Find the look you are searching for
Michigan Tile has been family owned and operated since 1948. We offer personalized design service. Let us help you find the look you want whether it’s for your home, church, or commercial building. We have the experience to help make your decisions and installation. We are fully insured and license through the State of Michigan (L248858) and (L211345).
- Michigan Tile has Carpet by Mohawk, Shaw, Beaulieu, Godfrey Hirst, and many more.
- Ceramic Tile selections from American Olean, Daltile, Florida Tile, Happy Floors, and be sure to look at the over 500 selections of Glass Tiles.
- Wood Floors, solid ¾ inch, enhances any home value and beauty. Red Oak, Hickory, Maple are all good choices. You will find many selections from major suppliers such as Somerset, Harris, and Casabella, and don’t forget to look at the Bamboo and Cork selections. Engineered Wood Floors are also available from Mannington, Kahrs, Mercer, and Timeless Design.
- Laminate Floors are a great choice for a wood floor that will handle the abuse of your dog or cat. Quick Step, Kraus, Mannington, and the Moisture Resistant Coretec by US Floors all produce a great wood and tile look.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile LVT and Luxury Vinyl Planks LVP are the newest and most popular flooring being produced by all major manufactory’s today. This new flooring product is a solid vinyl material, which makes it very resistant to water damage. The cost and durability of this flooring is why manufacturers believe this is the flooring choice of the future. Look through our selections from Amtico, Mannington, Tarkett, Beaulieu, Congoleum, and Shaw.
- Vinyl Flooring still offers patterns that duplicate the look of ceramic tile and wood. Look at our selections from Congoleum Airstep, Mannington DuPont Teflon Surface, and Tarkett Fiberfloor Protection System .
- Window Treatments by Hunter Douglas and Graber will give you privacy and light control for protection for your home furnishings.
- Counter Tops now with more options than ever before.
- Cleaning Products are essential for keeping floors looking new longer