Vinyl flooring is a versatile flooring option
It comes in sheet and tile flooring styles, it imitates wood, tile and stone products, and it’s water resistant, so it’s good in entries, bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens. If you are thinking about building or remodeling your kitchen, bathroom or kid’s playroom, vinyl flooring is a product to consider.
Advantages to using Vinyl Floors in your home
- Vinyl floors are usually inexpensive.
- Vinyl floors are easy to clean.
- Vinyl floors come in many styles and colors.
Disadvantages to using Vinyl Floors in your home
- Vinyl floors may not look real.
- Vinyl floor patterns are only surface deep.
- Vinyl floors are difficult to repair if they are damaged.
- Vinyl floors can yellow over time. You need to be very careful when using rubber backed rugs.