Home, Office, or Other. VCT is a good investment.
Vinyl Composite Tile more commonly known as VCT is most often found in commercial buildings, however it is becoming more popular in residential homes.
Advantages to using VCT Floors in your home
- VCT is inexpensive.
- VCT offers a wide variety of colors providing endless design options.
- VCT is extremely durable and usually recommended in commercial settings where it can be maintained with a professional cleaning service.
Disadvantages to using VCT Floors in your home
- VCT is very porous and open to any dirt that comes across it.
- VCT can be hard to maintain in residential settings. Manufactures recommend you seal VCT which can be very time consuming. A professional might be needed to help maintain your flooring.
- VCT requires professional upkeep in commercial settings.