NO MATTER YOUR NEED, WE HAVE THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOUR COUNTERTOPS
High pressure decorative laminate (HPDL) is made by saturating sheets of decorative and core paper with resins, then pressing them under high heat, fusing the layers into a single sheet. Surprisingly, a sheet of laminate is only 18% plastic resin; the rest is paper!
Brands we carry: Formica, Pionite, Nevamar, and Wilsonart.
Advantages to using Laminate in your home
- Laminates offer the best selection of color and patterns.
- Laminates are less expensive therefore giving you the best value for your dollar.
- Laminate sample chips make your selection process easy.
- Laminates low cost allows you the option to change with the trends.
- Laminate countertops are non-porous. Bacteria can not get trapped into the countertop.
Disadvantages to using Laminate in your home
- Laminate is not heat resistant. If the pot will burn your hand, it will also leave a scorch mark on your countertop.
- Laminates will scratch. Don’t attempt to cut directly on the surface with a knife.
This man-made product is 100% acrylic, non-porous solid surface material. These products offer upscale looks and superior performance.
Brands we carry: Corian.
Advantages to using Solid Surface in your home
- Solid Surface sinks are chemically-bonded to the countertop creating a smooth, one-piece look from countertop to sink.
- Solid surface can be shaped to fit more complex design options.
- Solid surfaces consistency of pattern and color provide very inconspicuous seams. These seams are flush to the surface and moisture resistant.
- Solid countertops are non-porous and require no sealing, therefore bacteria can not get trapped into the countertop.
- Most Solid surface countertops are accompanied by a 10 year, transferable warranty.
Disadvantages to using Solid Surface in your home
- Solid surface is not heat resistant. If the pot will burn your hand, it can also damage your countertop.
- Solid surface will scratch. Don’t attempt to cut directly on the surface with a knife. However scratches can usually be buffed out with a 3M Scotch bright pad.
Add warmth and beauty plus the strength and durability that can only be found in natural quartz. Quartz crystals make these countertops exceptionally durable and scratch resistant.
Brands we carry: Cambria, Hanstone, and Silestone.
Advantages to using Quartz Countertops in your home
- Quartz countertops are produced mostly of quartz material making them exceptionally tough.
- Quartz countertops are non-porous, therefore bacteria can not get trapped into the countertop.
- Quartz countertops require no sealing and are stain resistant.
- Quartz countertops are covered by Warranties.
Disadvantages to using Quartz Countertops in your home
- Quarts seams are usually visible. Some are more visible than others.
- Quarts countertops require a visible seam between the countertop and sink. This could lead to the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria without the proper maintenance.